This Online Sign-up page is powered by OrganicXpression.com.
By signing up on this Online Sign-up page you (the “subscriber”) are subscribing to this distribution list(s) powered by OrganicXpression.com. You are also subscribing to the owner of this Online Sign-up page (also referred to as the “OrganicXpression.com user” or the “user”). By subscribing, you are allowing this user to send you messages via OrganicXpression.com Newsletter.
To start receiving messages from this subscription, you must verify each contact information you would like to receive messages on. If you do not verify your contact information you will not receive messages from this subscription.
NOTE: Receiving mobile text messages from this user via OrganicXpression.com is completely FREE of charge. However, standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier still apply.
To unsubscribe or change your subscription settings, click on “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email message you receive via OrganicXpression.com service.
NOTE: The OrganicXpression.com Service is not intended for children under 13, and OrganicXpression.com does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
To report SPAM or abuse or to contact us, use e-mail OrganicXpression@gmail.com. Please include the organization name and username of the organization you would like to report.
Information Collection and Your Privacy
Your contact information is collected by the owner (OrganicXpression.com user) on an opt-in basis and can be collected in one way:
- OrganicXpression.com user collects your name, email address, and password when you subscribe to the user’s Online Sign-up page.
OrganicXpression.com does not expose your direct contact information to OrganicXpression.com users (the owner of the Online Sign-up page or Mobile Keyword) unless we have explicit or implied consent from you.
OrganicXpression.com may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of OrganicXpression.com.